Quarry Bank Primary School Governing Body
- Hold the Headteacher and senior leaders to account for the overall performance of the school and its outcomes for pupils;
- Oversee the financial performance of the school and evaluate how the school budget and any other income is spent so that it has the best impact on pupil outcomes;
- Agree and support the school's standards of behaviour and attendance;
- Ensure the National Curriculum is taught;
- Make sure the school environment is safe and well maintained - meeting health and safety requirements - and that safeguarding processes are in place and effective;
- Interview and appoint staff;
- Has legal duties, powers and responsibilities and act as a corporate body ie as a whole.
2018/2019 overall attendance at Governing Body meetings = 84%
How can you contact the Governing Body?
We welcome suggestions and feedback and are happy to provide information if you are thinking about becoming a Governor.
The Chair of Governors, Neil Dawes, can be contacted via the school office.